Healthy food is important to our health, especially for teenagers, as your body develop, it’s good to eat healthy food to meet your sustenance.
Adolescent stage is fun, but can be difficult as your physical body change. Physical change can be hard to deal with. Stress is common to teens, and this might also affect the foods you eat. Crash diet is not good for teens, as you won’t get enough nutrients and may not reach your potential. Proper balanced diet is much better for teens.
As a teenager, you will start to be more independent and cook your own food. You’ll hang out with friends or get a part time job, so you can buy your favorite food like the best smokers.
What should I eat?
Consuming 3 regular meals in a day with desserts/snacks will give you great nutrition. Eating irregular or skipping meals means you will lost minerals, vitamins and carbohydrates in your body.
5 Important Needs:
1. Cereal and bread is good example of carbs that offers energy to your brain and muscles. Without it you will feel weak. Better include carbohydrates in each meal.
2. Fish, meat, chicken, nuts and legumes are a good source of protein and iron. Iron is important to progress red blood cells, which give oxygen all over your body. You will start to menstruating, and leads you to loss iron. Protein keep your muscles healthy.
3. Milk, cheese, and yogurt helps you sustain the improvement of your bones and muscles. Eat farm food everyday to sustain strong bones.
4. Too much oil and fat, can make you fat. Add small amount of oil for cooking or salad dressings. High fats like cakes, chocolate chips and fried food(e.g fries) can gain weight.
5. Water is good to your body and will help you to keep hydrated. It can avoid you from getting tired and thirsty. Also helps you to avoid constipation.
Healthy tips for teens